Saturday, November 28, 2009

absolute nada





"Class Aves, ~10,000 spp. brilliant plumage. Pneumaticity"

I don't really know how to use this blog ;_;

Last week was the first week I didn't fall asleep in any of my classes. Thanks to caffeinated tea! I also got a new job, starting next month.


His name is P___. On Wednesday he wore an Anime Expo 2008 t-shirt. He always wears the same highwater, faded jeans and tennis shoes. He is never seen without his thick eyeglasses with the protruding magnifier, attached to his left lens. An eyeglass case also hangs from his waistband, zipper open. A cord attaches to both sides of his glasses so it can hang around his neck. He has unruly red hair and eyebrows and his mouth is always slightly open. P___ is about 5'10", has a small button nose, and long lanky legs. Wednesday was just like any other day. Except P____ had brought in a small stuffed animal in which he held in his lap all 3 hours. It was a sea otter holding a smaller sea otter. The fur showed years of wear and tear. At 10:04am, much to my surprise, P____ hugged the sea otter and kissed it earnestly on its forehead.




"yadot yad sdrawkcab s'ti sseug I"






My sister and I are still exactly like this....I still wear pink one suits and get food stains while she still wears christmas tree turtlenecks.


No comments: